YES! We continue with the Online Tastings in collaboration with the beer sommeliers team of Momentos Cervecero. For those who could not participate in our experience in February, or for those who want to repeat (of course), here we have a new tasting with different beers for the month of MARCH.
- On the palate it leaves a soft bitterness, with hints of tropical fruits. This is a very light and easy to drink beer.
- Aroma with notes of tropical fruits especially passion fruit.
- ABV (Alcohol content) normal: 5.2%
- IBU (International Bitterness Unit) normal bitterness: 32
Bag: uan American Amber Ale-style beer, usually known for being a modern style and well balanced between sweetness and bitterness. This one in particular is copper in color with reddish rims, bright and with a prominent and creamy foam. An ingenious proposal from Alicante residents of Althaia.
A fresh beer, but with a lot of body, with a balance between the freshness provided by the hops and the sweetness of the caramel malts.
Fruity and tropical aromas such as papaya and passion fruit in balance with caramel malt notes.
Silver Medal: Barcelona Beer Challenge 2020;
- Bronze Medal: Barcelona Beer Challenge 2019
ABV (Alcohol content) normal: 5.7%
- IBU (International Bitterness Unit) normal bitterness: 30
Belgian Dubbel: eThis beer is the expression of the tradition and history of beer. Its production process is the same as that followed by the abbots of the fifteenth century. It is made with 5 different varieties of wheat and malt, by the Valencians Castrum.
- Beer with a toasted color and reddish reflections with brown and creamy foam, citrus and floral aroma thanks to coriander.
- On the palate its density of body is noticeable and intermingles with bitter flavors from the hops and sweet nuances thanks to the know-how of the abbots for centuries.
- ABV (Alcohol content) mean: 6.2%
- IBU (International Bitterness Unit) low bitterness: 23
- ABV (Alcohol content) high: 9.5%
- IBU (International Bitterness Unit) normal bitterness: 40
- Day: March 26
- Time option 1: at 7pm
- Time option 2: at 9:30 p.m.
Remember that our shipments are free from €49 in mainland Spain and from €69 in the Balearic Islands. For your first purchase you have a 15% discount by subscribing to receive our emails..